The Gingko Lemelia light in White Ash is a small portable rechargeable ambient light. A quick tap on the top of the light changes between a soft warm light and a colour change mode which rotates through seven vibrant colours.
At just 6cm high, the Gingko Lemelia light is made from natural sustainable wood to match or contrast your furniture.
The light of the Gingko Lemelia Light is emitted through a premium non-fragile frosted glass that looks as good when it’s turned off as it does when lit making this rechargeable ambient light perfect for any occasion.
Why stop at just one Gingko portable Lemelia light? Add to your collection and scatter around your home for added effect. Light up shelves and cupboards without the need for unsightly cables. These Lemelia lights are fun and practical too.
Why not take these portable ambient lights on away with you, perfect for business trips, or nights away when you want a soft ambient light. Ideal as portable night light, scatter a few around your hotel room for relaxing subtle lighting. With a long run time of 12 – 15 hours, these little lights have the power to last all night.
The included USB-3 to USB-C charge cable can be used with any laptop or USB phone charger.
- Product material: FSC certified white ash wood with premium non-fragile frosted acrylic glass
- Two light modes with 7 light colour changing or warm white light mode
- Battery life: 12-15 hours
- Light Source: 4 x 0.2 watts RGB LEDs
- LED colour temperature: 2900K~3100K
- Power input: DC5V 0.5A
- Power source: 600MAH Li-on rechargeable battery
- Product size: 45mm diameter × 60mm high or 1.77" diameter x 2.36" high
- Product weight: 102g or 0.22lbs
- Made by sustainably sourced FSC certified wood and recycled acrylic glass