A 100% recycled material shopping bag featuring the pattern known as 'Net & Ball' which was originally created by Peter Moro and Leslie Martin for the carpet in Royal Festival Hall when it opened at the Festival of Britain in 1951. It is based on a square wave seen with an oscilloscope - the visual representation of sound.
Peter Moro related how when he had drawn the 'net', Leslie Martin, the chief architect, added the 'ball', inspired by an apple he had on his desk.
Made from rescued plastic bottles destined for our oceans.
Helps eliminate the need for single-use plastic bags.
Shop the full Net & Ball range.
- High-quality, premium, strong material.
- Waterproof and lightweight.
- Strong stitching to carry those heavy loads.
- Machine washable.
- Large capacity fitting in 2-3 grocery bags of shopping.
- Folds into small pouch and can fit into pocket or handbag.
- Long arms to ensure a comfortable fit around the shoulder.
- Dimensions 39 x 64 x 17 cm.