Sunography paper uses natural sunlight to produce unique and beautiful prints.
You can place any object or transparency onto a piece of Sunography paper, expose it in bright sunlight and rinse it to reveal a rich, Prussian blue print. These prints can be toned to other colours (for example yellow or sepia), when rinsed with common household liquids (like tea or detergent).
Full instructions are included.
The 185gsm, sturdy paper is light-sensitive on both sides so you can make double-sided prints if you so wish.
Sunography paper is made from high-quality, cotton-based, white watercolour paper.
- Surface texture: Medium grain
- Acid free: Yes
- Product dimensions: 12.7cm x 17.8cm (each sheet)
- Brand: Sunography
- Page size: 12.7cm x 17.8cm
- Paper print: Plain
- Item weight: 255g (pack)
- Paper weight: 185gsm
- Colour: White, prints blue when exposed in sunlight
- Main material: Cotton paper