Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6 Instant Camera
INSTAX SQUARE SQ 6
The chic instax SQUARE SQ6 features a comfortable handling - so you can focus on what really counts: pure, analogue immediately picture fun!
Mirror, mirror... Thanks to the integrated selfie-spiegels when you can make pictures, check for angle and image section.
The retractable lens of the instax SQ 6 reliably provides that all details perfectly can be seen.
Flash and flash filter
For creative masterpieces, you can one of the three supplied colored flash filter out of the Flash plug-in. The result are color tinted images with wow-effekt immediately!
Exposure control automatically checks the ambient brightness and fits perfectly lit immediately pictures the shutter time accordingly.
In search of the perfect instax-self-portrait? The practical selfie-modus of the SQ6 supports you here and automatically adjusts focus and exposure.
Macro mode for close-ups
The mode for macro shots allows you recordings from 30 cm distance, so that you can make interesting close ups.
Practical landscape mode
If you have a little distance need: the practical landscape mode ensures that even large shots!
Double Exposure function
Creative Power is with the double exposure function, with which you two motives in a picture shoot and so artistic effects.
Low and highkey-effekte succeed with the light/dark mode, which allows you a manual exposure correction.
So that you can concentrate on the essentials in doubt: Self-trigger function button, wait a few seconds and manufactures a instax SQ 6 a picture automatically.
How many recordings are still in the film cassette? This question you will never again with the helpful image counter must!
- Film Format: 86 mm x 72 mm
- Image format: 62 mm x 62 mm
- Lens: retractable lens, 2 components, Focal Length: 65,75 mm, Aperture: 1:12.6
- Viewfinder: Optical real-image viewfinder, 0.4x, with target point
- Focus: 3-distance ranges (0.3 - 0.5 m, 0.5 - 2 m, 2 m and beyond), Macro-mode (0.3 - 0.5 m), normal mode (0.5 - 2 m), landscape mode (2 m and beyond)
- Shutter speed: Program controlled, 1.6-1/400 sSucher Optical real-image viewfinder, 0.4x, with target point
- Exposure control: automatic, continuously variable range setting (ISO 800): LV5-LV 15.5, Exposure Compensation ± 2/3 EV
- Picture Edition: Automatically
- Image Development Time: Approx. 90 seconds (depending on the ambient temperature)
- Eigebauter Flash: In Macro Mode: In-built, automatic electronic flash. In all other modes: pleasant = unconnected flash (exception: Flash Suppression Mode). Charging time approx. 0.2 - 7 sec (when a new battery), Flash charging indicator, range of the flash 0.3 - 2.7 m
- Self-timer: electronically controlled, approx. 10 sec delay, can be stopped,
- LED Display: recording mode (Auto, Selfie, macro, Landscape, Double Exposure), brightness adjustment, flash suppression, self-timer