Lexon Script Black Watch
A striking innovative piece of design from British designers Jeremy and Adrian Wright! The Lexon Script watch is the first ever digital display that has an elegant cursive font, which makes it a truly unique time piece. Watching the seconds flow from one to nine is strangely captivating and it looks exquisite on the wrist. The case of the watch has been designed to be as clean and simple as possible which puts all of the focus on the LCD display. Constructed with a stainless steel case and leather strap, this slick digital watch really is a joy to behold. It is easy to see why the Lexon Script collection has won a Red Dot design award!
Designed for Lexon by Jeremy & Adrian Wright.
- Unique digital watch with curved numbers
- First ever watch with a curved digital display
- Red Dot design award honourable mention 2014
- LCD digital watch - Date - 3 ATM water resistant
- Material : stainless steel / leather strap
- Powered by: 1 x M 2720 battery
- Case size: 37 x 32 mm
Please note that the battery has run-out and requires replacing